1: An experienced, competent property manager can add significant value to your investment, which is why many seasoned real estate investors will tell you that a good management company is your key to real estate investing success.
2: An experienced, competent property manager can add significant value to your investment, which is why many seasoned real estate investors will tell you that a good management company is worth its weight in on-time and fully collected rent payments and well managed Rental Property services.
At VanCityLandlords.com we take great pride in our ability to provide turn-key residential property management services to our clients that save them time, minimize any concerns they may have and ultimately help them maximize the financial return on their investments.
As a locally owned and operated company, we are experts in the market with a thorough understanding of property values and the rental landscape in the Greater Vancouver Area.
VanCityLandlords.com clients benefit from our client-focussed, proactive management style in a variety of ways including:
- Higher quality tenants
- Shorter vacancy cycles
- Better tenant retention
- Consistent and timely rent collection
- Lower maintenance and repair costs
- Counsel and recommendations that will increase the value of your property and maximize your rent
- Counsel and recommendations that will help you avoid time consuming and expensive legal issues
Our team of experts provide a full range of property management services that include:
- Evaluation of your property to determine the optimum rental rate
- Coordination of home preparation and updates as necessary to maximize its appeal
- Marketing your home through a variety of channels including our extensive Realtor network
- Interviews and screening of potential tenants including background checks, credit checks and references
- Lease agreements and tenant inspections
- Regular tenant check-ins to proactively resolve issues and ensure tenant satisfaction
- Coordination of any repair, maintenance or re-modelling services that may be required
- Performance of regular scheduled property inspection(s)
- Disbursement of net rental revenues to owners by direct bank deposits
- Performance of other services as required such as Management and Administration of your Rental Property or Properties
- Rent collection, late notices and enforcement of late fees
- Conflict resolution
- Advice in the event of a legal dispute and referrals to qualified legal support as necessary
- Post-lease inspections and clean up
Ten questions that will help you determine if you would benefit from the services of a property management company:
- Are you prepared to be on call 24 hours a day seven days a week?
- Do you live close enough to your properties so that you can visit and perform inspections or repairs on a regular basis?
- Are you tolerant of people and able and willing to deal with sometimes challenging situations?
- Do you understand all the legal aspects of being a landlord including all of your rights and limitations?
- Is your current real estate portfolio manageable given your other responsibilities and priorities?
- Are you handy and experienced in maintenance and repairs?
- Do you feel you know the market well enough to be confident you are getting the right return on your investment?
- Is bookkeeping a strength and do you have the time to ensure you are on top of rent collection and any issues that may arise related to ensuring you get paid?
- From a financial standpoint, is managing your property the best use of your time?
- Do you have things you would be rather be doing with your free time?
Call us today to see how our professional, caring team of property management experts can help make using our services a reality.
Your Vancouver Lower Mainland Team
Direct at 778-888-5290
Vancouver Region Rental Property Management Services
VanCityLandlords.com Property Management Services